Translate

Friday, December 30, 2011

Too Cheap to Dance

Mambo Lessons
I went to take Mambo lessons
but when I saw how much it cost,
my wallet developed quite a frost
The dance teacher was frustrated as frustrated can be
I turned and wiggled, buzzed and giggled
I was quite a sight you see
as I glided, no sailed, through the air
when they threw me out
and down
the stairs

Denby Asks the Questions

Excerpts from The River Danville
Never worry near the river Danville. It's banks are unmolested by marauding merchants.
The mosquito bites but gives no fever. You are not depressed (though you under achieve her)
The river welcomes you though you're full of holes, it doesn't expect that you play (a role)
It is and you are and that is enough, (for you anyway) to gaze and stare (at the gorgeous bluffs)
Any fears are self generated - pause and feel the love (so venerated)
A static whim and a stiff reception - there is no cause for self deception
Now you release and feel it's rythym - free to accept the love within him (her)

No comments:

Post a Comment