Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Death By Extension (A Communication)

The Man in The Hat has just been exposed to the "hyper-extrapolation of intention". Let me explain briefly. In a comic panel TMITH (see previous post) has a woman who is psychotic (obviously) shooting her dinner companion and making some unrelated comment regarding it. Now TMITH is not the funniest fellow, but I kind of get where he's going with the concept. However, I got a call from "THE EDITOR" (TE),  he thinks TMITH is saying that "all women are crazy." This reminds me of occasions where a statement is made like "Newt Gingrich is a vile, slimy, disgusting, reprehensible, regressive, anarchistic, cruel - idiot!" and someone replies; "When you say that, you are saying that all white-conservative-racist males are inherently evil - aren't you!?!" Oh my, no! This is an extrapolation-extension! The statement referred to Newt only, not the rest of his greedy, murdering,  Ayn Rand-psycho buddies! I'd like to break this down further, but TE says I'm running out of letters and if you haven't "got me" by now you are beyond hope! All said, TMITH has a statement that reads thusly:

    I, The Man in The Hat, hereby make a declaration allowing me (myself) to freely pick on, embarrass, make fun of, tease, etc., any group of people, race, religion, sex, nationality not withstanding. Therefore if you feel I am making fun of someone and that bothers you make a donation and leave or make a donation and just go away. Mind your own business.

Encouraging words:
It's a new ____.
Time for a renewed and vigorous attempt at not being a low life. You CAN do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment