Translate

Monday, October 30, 2017

It's In The Blood

Sometimes You Gotta' Howl...

TMITH'S* Horn loaded low frequency speaker system in an exploded view, totally unrelated to our feature

So impressed was I with the last full moon, I stood outside with only a towel on and did my very best impression of a wolf howl. I tried it quite a few times.

 

     All of my neighbors thought it fascinating and wanted to share the spectacle with the local police, so they gave them a call. My wolf sense tingled, I could feel the police car turning the corner. I ran in the house and hastily put on my pajamas. I was clad only minutes before they rang the bell. Questions were asked. Lies were told. They went away. I went to sleep. My wife was not only unenthusiastic - but went so far as to demand that I never do that again. That or anything near similar.
     I assured her that I would never again respond to the moon call. That wonderfully shining disc, it’s platinum grin and subtle green tinges. It laughs with me, it sighs with me. I can feel it from here. I will stay quietly inside, shielded from it’s siren symphony - it’s warm white noise.
     Now when I feel it, I only bark a little in the bathroom, when she is not home.
by Wheems 

*Designed and built by TMITH, graphic by TMITH. 15" low excursion woofer. Excellent transient response with no horn distortion, compact due to final section of horn folding back upon the cabinet w/ removal top. For professional use.

No comments:

Post a Comment