Translate

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

If You Were God... Add Guns

If you were God

What process would you follow to ascertain the variables found in these remarkable men?


Guess who said it?

The guy with the blue tie or the guy in front of Sarah Huckabee?
Here are the quotes:

"Do you know how much money my clients make from the sale of semi and automatic weapons in America? The GNP of a third of the worlds' countries does not exceed it."

"A spirit in the night came to me. He had on the hood and robe of the Imperial Knights. He said, "Donald, I am your father - do not forsake me."
Right after that, I made my Charleston statement."

Comments:
Jim: Ascertain variables? What do you mean by that? If I were God I would make you speak english!
Tony: If I were God their would be no Lugers, only Walthers. Maybe a couple of Mac 10's.
Robert CR Jean La Crosse: If I were God there would be no hungry children. Not really hungry.
Will: Everybody complains about greed like it's bad, greed is good! Even Michael Douglas said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment