Translate

Monday, October 23, 2017

Flags - It's All About Them

Panel Discussion!

Art: TMITH's: "The Tax Reform Screw" - One ugly looking screw, but that is the point.

Three panelists discuss the flag and what it means...

They are:
  • "Bob" Robert B. Johnson - Republican, Trump supporter and former KKK imperial dragon
  • "GR" Robert GR Ganier Hampton - Black Lives Matter activist
  • "Jen" Jennifer Plympton Jones - Suburban housewife from Pittsburg, PA.




    Moderator: We will start with you Jen. When you see a football player take a knee during the national anthem what do you think and feel?

    Jen: It reminds me of angry black people! I don't like it, they are so angry! Seems like all the time.

    Moderator: Why do you think they are angry?

    Jen: I don't know. Is it because we like to shoot them?

    Bob: Nobody says we like to shoot them! We have to shoot them.

    Moderator: Why is that? Why do we have to shoot them?

    Bob: Well they are sneaky, scary, lazy thugs and criminals that's why.

    GR: Do I scare you Bob?

    Bob: Nah, you're different. Besides I'm carrying a gun.

    Jen: Can I get one? A small one that will fit in my clutch.

    Moderator: Lets get back to the flag folks. Why do you feel they are sneaky and lazy?

    Bob: I see it every day on Fox news. Anyone black is a lazy-crazed-rioting thug! I'm surprised Obama didn't steal some furniture on the way out of the White House.

    Jen: I heard he did, my neighbor said they took a painting. Somebody's grandmother...

    Bob: I heard that too! George Washington's grandmother...

    GR: Hey, just a minute here!

    Moderator: You'll get your turn GR, just don't be so angry all the time.

    GR: What?

    Bob: You heard the man. You'd better calm your black ___ down!

    Moderator: Has GR hurt your feelings, Bob?

    Bob: Everyday! Always whining and complaining! Mooching too!

    Jen: He hurt my feelings too! I wish they would just go and protest in the privacy of their own homes!

    Moderator: Well looks like we are out of time folks! That about wraps it up.

    GR: It's not even about the flag!


    Moderator: (Interrupts)  Ah! <So angry>, and now here is our sponsor!

     
     
     
     
     
     


Comments:
Wendell R.: We don't want to hear that stuff while trying to watch football. Our feelings far outweigh someone actually being shot. Am I right? I hope I don't sound like a racist, because I'm the farthest thing from one.
Rendell W. : I think this is all a distraction while they ram "tax reform" up our asses.
Sylvie: It's reform so it's got to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment