Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Healthy Jogging

Surpassed Expectations

A nice place for seitan sandwiches

Suddenly I had the urge to run, several people - upon seeing the hue of my skin, began to shoot at me. I started to fear for my life, it seemed odd because running is supposed to prolong your life but that did not seem to be the case here. I turned a corner - a bullet tearing a chunk of brick from the edge of a nearby building. As soon as I was out of the original view I stopped, walked normally, entered a sandwich shop and ordered a vegetarian pastrami on rye with a side order of french fries. I noticed a small crowd of gun waving conservatives running past the shop trying to shoot and kill "the menace". I went to the bathroom and freshened up. When I came out I expected everyone in the restaurant to have a gun trained on me but nothing happened. I went and picked up my order, it's taste surpassed any and all of my expectations.

Here's Meagan! Oh my!




No comments:

Post a Comment