Translate

Friday, July 17, 2015

Pectoral Zen


Zzen is Lou Ferrigno's cousin in law...

Just call me Lefty...

Is it too late for my pectoral muscles? Never, I say! My looks may have faded but my vanity is as strong as ever! If I can tidy up my pile of flesh I will, at least so I can pretend! What, you say? These are not, could not - be the words of the zen master! The maestro places the spirit above the flesh, does he not? But no my friends, we are an intermingling of both spirit and flesh and want some THING...something we can FEEL!
So never mind you and your sophomoric spiritual concepts, go over to the dumb-bell rack and bring me the thirty pounders...!
 
Graphics by TMITH:
 
this just in: 

Man Jumps From Building...

The man responsible for separating the bullshit from everything else, jumped from a one-half story building and simply ran away. Bystanders said he was completely stressed out and unable to tell the difference anymore.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment