Translate

Friday, September 22, 2017

I Think Jesus Has Gone Liberal!

"Conversations With The Gods" - Relax your mind first, then proceed...


TMITH "Erotic Construction Number 1" - Visually reconcile the structural elements with the term "erotic".

Conservative Christians trying to reconcile...


…their choice for president with the scripture found at Matthew 19:24 which states: “And again I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.”

Conservative Christians: Hey Jesus!
Jesus: What’s up?
CC: We have picked Donald Trump to be our candidate for president of the United States - but he turns out to be rich, at least mostly. That does not quite match up with the “eye of the needle” scripture and we need some clarification.
 Jesus: Donald Trump?!! Looks like you need more than clarification, where is my whip of ropes?!!


CC: Come on lord, we need to… understand.
Jesus: Okay. Who knows what a camel is? Yes very good. How big is a camel? Yes, excellent! Now, who knows what a needle is?...and a rich man?  I think we have a picture here. Are you with me? Ok. Now then, who knows what the kingdom of God is? Now based on all these plain and obvious things - does Donald Trump have any part in my kingdom?*

CC: Yes! He’s our choice! We are excited!

Jesus: Ooh! No! He is a greedy, lying, racist, cheating, adulterous, selfish sex predator! Did I leave anything out?  
CC: He’s a genius; he knows lots of good words. He’s smart enough not to pay taxes.

Jesus: Despite your zeal, you apparently don’t know me. You remind me of Luke 13:26-27. I have no idea why I am even mentioning scripture, since as a group you are unable to understand even the most basic tenets of the bible. It becomes apparent that your fears are more important than your relationship with me and my father.
CC: Jesus what are you saying? We don’t understand!
Jesus: I’ll say you don’t! Why are you so afraid of your black brothers - and paying taxes to Caesar?
CC: Didn’t you curse the blacks or something? It’s not smart to pay taxes, Lord Trump said…
Jesus: You are all a bunch of…  Mike Pences! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!
CC: Sorry you feel like that, Jesus.

 CC: (Whispering to each other) I think Jesus has gone liberal or something!
 
*Commentary:
A. You can't take money to heaven. So indeed a rich man cannot go there for his money remains here on earth with hedge fund managers.
B. This scripture was added by the rich to discourage the common man from gaining wealth. This allowed the rich to continue to maintain their stranglehold on the riches of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment