Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ripples Through Reality



Over The Hills - by Ken

Ripples Through Reality

You think that it is enough to simply exist but, hut hut - hut! It's never enough. When has it ever been, for anybody? You got one, now you want five and that's cool, otherwise you'd be standing around collecting dust and we have met the dusty ones and they are not usually desirable to hang around with. So it is with the human condition - which we have been given the ability to question, analyze and philosophize "at" but not the capability to actually "correct" (because once corrected, true boredom sets in).
      So the struggle or "jihad" continues unimpeded throughout the centuries and also throughout your own few decades of awareness. Stumbling upon the error filled information fed to you by those who would manipulate you for their own interests, you attempt to live a certain pro- or pre-"scribed" life or lifestyle, failing and succeeding, helping and damning. The circular flux of your existence few see and even fewer comprehend deeply. Even you don't know the full impact of your life - as it ripples through reality.




Study for "Allegorically Bad Fish with Bowl, Breasts and Tomato on a Bad table"


Touch Someone
I prevailed upon myself these comments and actions and decided to touch as many people as I could, so I would be remembered as "Someone who touched many". So I went and touched people. Few understood, I was hit and beaten often, arrested, jailed and then they explained that I had the wrong concept of "touching". So I discontinued my original quest and began "feeling" instead. I felt as many people as I could find, but to no avail - my energy fades -  few could see the genuine care I demonstrated, the tender caresses... but I must get back to you on these on these matters, just as soon as I am released from the hospital.




The Hidden Beauty of Urban Grit - by TMITH




































p

No comments:

Post a Comment