Translate

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Deegans Photo Tuesday

It's not Tuesday and it's not a photo

Split balance. Deegan tries to draw TMITH (on left) Image split and recombined (middle and right)


 Part of our series of staff portraits by other staff members. Everyone on staff will be drawn by everyone else on staff. No holds barred.

TMITH: There is simply no way I am that ugly. My chin looks like it takes up half my face. You can't draw portraits very well.
Deegan: It looks just like you. You can't face reality.
TMITH: It looks like a police sketch mock up.
Deegan: ____ you. Hey, look what Sally came up with!

 Deegan: That's you! Now THAT is what you really look like! Face it!
Sally: I call it  "The Construct of  TMITH"
TMITH: Construct? You guys are giving me a complex... my nose! Sally, what's up with that?
Sally: The first nose was too small so I put one on that fit over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment