Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Oh, Darling! - Senestria!

From The Archives In The Hold Of The Ark

Sniffle Logic For The Aroma Therapy Crowd - Ark, what Ark?

A Visit From Senestria

OH DARLING! There is nothing so mundane as the constant analysis of the obvious! "Senestria, how nice of you to drop in." I said. Of course it is darling. I can only stay for a moment but I had to come to your office because one of your recent posts was... How can I say it? So, gauche! You do understand. Though correct, it just becomes tiresome and droll. How many times can you explain that a pig is swine and lives in the mire without being redundant? Come darling, the Cosmic is better than that. Everyone knows what a swamp is and need not be reminded of the mosquito bites and the alligator stings. Take some time out for a little sunshine is all I'm saying. Must run now, things to do! Remember, SUNSHINE! I want some blue sky in the next post!

Senestria can be a little overwhelming but she does have a point. Blue sky it is!
Flower Origin TMITH

No comments:

Post a Comment