Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Shroud of Bullwinkle \ Fracking Time!

Watch Me Pull a Rabbit Out
As important as any other religious icon of our modern era, we have acquired one of the first imprints of the Shroud of Bullwinkle. There is simply nothing else like it anywhere, you who are amazed by weeping statues, crying mashed potatoes and Jesus toast, feast your eyes on the following...


                                     THE SHROUD OF BULLWINKLE




Imprint from The Shroud

The haunting eyes and flaring nostril fragment are proof of a spiritual connection of some sort. Reynard assures us that this is as authentic as the underpass Madonna and also has a receipt from the manufacturer.

And now a word from today's sponsor
Western Allied Oil and Gas...
A beautiful fracking operation in the wasteland
across the street from Arby's



There no better (or more beautiful)
Time For Fracking than now!
Extracting gas from the earth's crust requires busting through upper layers of rock and water pockets, some of which may sustain some slight damage in the process. The economic benefit to the gas drilling industry far exceeds the minor environmental impairment some have imagined (and seen, albeit to a much lesser extent.)
Some or perhaps all of the fish in the stream may die. You'll cough or get a sore throat. Years from now you may contract a type of cancer, we are not worried, you will not be able to prove that it is related to us at all, and by then that particular well will be long closed.
Jobs are created, homes are heated, prosperity is enhanced - particularly at the upper end of the economy. We are just using the earth as god intended. Besides if what we are doing is wrong or immoral the earth has a way "of shutting the whole thing down"! You can trust us to do the right thing.
FRACKING: THE MARK OF TRUE CIVILIZATION

The Cosmic's Storefront Office
Reynard says Zzen's distaste for "the physical" realm is more than likely a direct result of him having so much of it. It could be true. Check out what Zzen drives to the office of the Cosmic, not just a Bentley, but a customized Bentley! I'm not jealous or anything. Not really. Well not really really...

Zzen's Customized Bentley - photo in front of Cosmic office (blurred for privacy) 

I sacrificed my life for a season of forgiving, then I realized I really wasn't living. I became angry and demoralized and drank until my mouth bled dry - it suddenly occurred to me that I could "take it" or "leave it". So while I was deciding what I was going to take I kept doing what was needed to "make for food" -because eating really is important to me.

And so...biologically driven concerns overwhelmed me and I sought a groupon for a brothel because I'm so cheap. There were no specials or discount days at the bordello and so instead of trying the socially acceptable method of marital frustration, I bought some flowers, wine and expensively shining rocks, taking an interest in my companion at large. Still I stood at the altar of aggravation and analyzed my life as being entirely too self-centered - so I bought a sandwich for a homeless guy - he threw it at me.

At that point I decided to go back to god - who said I owed him so much I'd have to be reincarnated fifteen times just to break even. So I decided to just relax and "let it be" (even though I'd have to use a trite cliche in order to accomplish it) and so I became smooth and graceful and found the consciousness, ah... the consciousness!


No comments:

Post a Comment