Translate

Friday, April 12, 2013

Free Range Words

Nancy's Funky Goldfish by Ken


 
The Falcons Beak
So... I was savoring a well constructed conceptually complete thought but being interrupted by the need to survive I ceased considering and thinking - I became plain and in need. I was no longer of the source but was simply a beast with a desire for objects. I initialized, fomented, facilitated the recreation of myself as simple hunger. I became appetite. As appetite I on occasion would transfer or transmute into craving and at the same instant would become bitter over being craving and then I became known as "Bitter Craving". I was adopted by my father Insatiable who is a hunter and then I became Insatiable Bitter Craving.

My hunt for pleasure and satisfaction never ended and contentment was far in the distance but always right behind me, I would turn and see contentment - again instantly distant - though she would cry out to me, then sometimes laugh or sigh at me. Some moments within the hunt I could feel myself inside of contentment, I could feel her skin so smooth! In the next blink as I released my arrow she was gone and I was left cold and listless. I began to fear that I would always be bitter craving and never feel the source again, never be inside the root. I could not flow and be as one who can feel in the fractional second or be at the place one is.

So I paused and put my bow down and my father Insatiable came to smack me on the back with the flat of the sword but I looked at him and he stopped and just went away. I would never see him again.

Just then a rabbit came to me with a mouthful of clovers and looked me in the eye for awhile and I sat and listened to the rabbits thoughts and came to be inside one of the clovers' stem right next to some chlorophyll. The cell wall was warm soft and moist-wet and I was feeling it. I moved thru the rabbit and found myself energizing the muscle of his left hind quadrant as he scurried away from an unknown threat. Not less than fifty feet had he covered when I realized I was airborne and flying at great speed inside a falcons beak. The reality of the occasion was a balm to me, a sort of  liquid independence. Is there anything left to say?


I Need A Hook For My Cosmic Rap - Reynard
I felt the rotation I felt the weeds
I see confrontation and my heart bleeds
I try a vacation but I still have needs
Your adjudication certifies your greed
You think I'm merely talking or that I'm only balking or my seams need caulking
But I'm afraid there's much more that you will find
if you could only cease your thoughts so blind
So go get back to your vanilla
While I deal with godzilla

Get with the Rotation - Planet Style

Master: Who poses a greater threat, Godzilla or a monkey?
Orange Student: The bamboo stick in your hand, master.
Master: You are progressing well my son.

Master: Who poses a greater threat, Godzilla or a monkey?
Green Student: You are going to hit me again with the bamboo stick are you not?
Master: Heads that do not think must duck. Your caution impresses me to a lesser degree.

Master: Who poses a greater threat, Godzilla or a monkey?
Black Student: Master, there are three answers, but none of them satisfy, so instead we must sit and listen to the pond - though it seems stagnant.
Master: You have finished your course since you are no longer worried - you will be a fellow master with me or start your own school, it is a course that will wend itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment