Translate

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Institute For American Truth

I was looking for the truth...

They are underfunded, understaffed and the building is in complete disrepair
I was looking for someone, anyone, who keeps track of the facts (or where they may be found) and came across the "Institute For American Truth". They are only open on Tuesdays from 10:30 to Noon. No one there could answer any questions. The manager was deported yesterday, the assistant manager was flying back from Afraidistan and could not get back in the country. Boris Badenov was the only one who would speak to me (between mopping up the leaks all over the place). At the end of our short conversation he said, "If you are asking me my friend, no one can really afford to care. They are too busy not being poisoned, shot or disappeared, do you know?" Do you? I smiled, thanked him, went outside, took the bogus ticket off my car (after photographing the car's location in a completely legal spot) and left. Perhaps I will try and go back one day.

Sincerely Yours
Bob

1 comment: