Translate

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Camel Drama

Anyone Can Draw - Just Not You





Its A Camel

I will be brave for your camels sake, Achmed-Timbio.
Go Rajarasheed - and be successful in your journey, bring my camel back laden with precious goods and articles, be discreet, earn your reward. In all things take note of the supreme one. The one allowing George Zimmerman to proceed. I will complete every corner of my journey in order to gain the hand of the fair Femanina and marry her and multiply myself - all while extolling the teachings you have given me, Achmed -Timbio. Yes, cue the dust storms and still stand. Wipe the grit from your crevices and pursue your dreams Rahamani-Rajarasheed-Jabbar, and as you go this time fully realize that if you fuck it up this time, it is your ass.
and...
RRJ proceeded out from AT. He made his way thru the thieves and robbers and just barely acquired what he ought by the skin of his teeth. It was pure chance that he made it back alive, he married Femanina had children and prospered in a relative sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment