Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Gentle Black Kirby


For Whom The Toll Bells by TMITH


A Moment With Bad Attitude Mike...

 Hi Mike. What's up? You gonna say something to us today?
Yeah I got something for you, write this one down.
"Not only will I leave it in Gods hands,
I'm going to blame it on him too."
Whoa! Take it easy. You got something a little lighter for us?
Well, how about this? "As soon as you realize where you are, you are truly lost and no one wants to find your ass anyway"
Uh, Mike - you are supposed to be cheering us up!
"Stressing yourself does not mean you are actually accomplishing a greater work nor does it add to the general happiness of man"
Not unless you are Jesus or Martin Luther King Jr. or somebody,
and - you're not.

We could be.
Yes you could be, and I could be getting paid real money for my
sayings.

Not until we feel better. I don't feel the warmth or the fuzziness.
I'll give you some fuzziness..... I'll...
Aaaugh!!! Get away from us!! (runs away)
Where's my five bucks, come back here!!
As reported by Lil' Jimmy - Our new man in the street

Flail fail
Gentle Black Kirby

Need an extra minute?
Need to relax a bit?
Well who doesn't? What makes you so special? Why is your whine so tasty?
Now quit yer' dreamin' and get back to work


You can be part of the Cosmic Book Club

New book!
"Not As Soft As You Think" 
"Memoirs of the Pillsbury Doughboy - AKA Puffy, the Hit man"
Representative quote: "I liked the look on their faces when I pulled out my Mac 10... It was as if being murdered by someone cute and famous was kind of okay."

Your Job

is to put on a good show for us while you are here, so quit your dawdling and show us something! Make it significant, interesting, possibly mind boggling. Please don't start whining about unfair life is. That is NOT why you are here, of that you can be assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment