Translate

Monday, January 30, 2012

"Kickin it in the Cosmos"

"Improperly Trained Cubes" by TMITH

I just wanted to tell all you jive characters out there holding out for a job hauling hunks of hashish, ham hocks or hummus to some disputed territory, backyard or dormitory, that I’m “Kickin it in the Cosmos” (all rights reserved). Yes while you crafty corroborators are clashing in the kitchen, I’m way out-back, behind your celestial conceit, kickin’ it big time with the galactic goom-bops. I’m not waiting for the sink to drain or the trash to be disposed of, I’m living it! While your dictators are being deposed and your death dealing dirt of dire consequence is damn near dumped on your head, I am star bound, stepping only on those colorful lights beyond the solar system of your mind. Don’t look for me, I’m movin' groovin' and proven! You can’t even see me - because I’m, kickin it in the cosmos!


Thump Natural and Cosmic Dust
So, I was just kickin it when I ran into Thump Natural and Cosmic Dust, a pair of self-serving do-gooders, with no real lives of their own. They said (to me) “We seen you out here kickin it and we thought we might kick it with you.” Right then and there I knew it was trouble, cause if you are kickin it right - you can’t be seen, so I said (so sublimely) “Yours is no disgrace, if you are seen with me by those of the above.” At those words Thump and Cosmic became so agitated that the lights around us quickly vomited them back to their previous places, and I for my part coolly continued kickin it - alone, smoothly, softly and solidly. 

The Man In The Hat's "Situational Definitions"
"Violent Throbbing" - Good in the hips, bad in the head.
"Endless Beating" - Only good when it's your heart.
"Stoned " - Good (Possibly) by some natural hallucinogen, not good with
rocks thrown by "religious" people.

No comments:

Post a Comment